[vc_row background_style=”full”][vc_column][machine_slider][machine_slider_content image=”1069″][/machine_slider_content][/machine_slider][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_custom_heading text=”We are always looking to acquire talent.” font_container=”tag:h4|font_size:35|text_align:center” google_fonts=”font_family:Montserrat%3Aregular%2C700|font_style:700%20bold%20regular%3A700%3Anormal”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Do you have a passion for lighting & visual design? Do you enjoy the feeling of delivering dreams for clients? If so, you might fit in here at Voltage Visuals. We are always on the look-out for new crew members.
We offer extremely competitive pay, fast paced career options & employee bonuses.
Voltage Visuals is not a normal employer. We believe in investing in our crew and empowering them to achieve greatness. We have less than normal work weeks with higher than average starting wages. In addition we have structured crew positions to allow frequent opportunities for raises and promotions.
If you think you have what it takes, please submit your resume (Cover letter optional but is a nice touch) to [email protected]
We are not always hiring, but every candidate will be placed in a pool when a position opens. All applicants should receive an email within 24 hours.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][machine_info_panel title=”Qualifications We Look For”]
High School Diploma. Higher education is optional. We believe that real world experience outweighs classroom.
- Previous experience in entertainment or theater is preferred (Although not mandatory if you are willing to bring a learners attitude)
- Experience with DMX, LED and Conventional fixtures, Intelligent fixtures & entertainment fixtures. Control system knowledge is highly sought.
- Working knowledge of electrical theory & electrical systems is required for road techs.
- Professional behavior. Previous resort or hotel experience is appreciated.
- Ability to learn new things.
- Hard working with a positive attitude. We believe that all crew are equal. This means that all staff are expected to jump in and get down & dirty.
- Valid California drivers license with less than 3 points in the last 24 months. CDLs are also appreciated. Crew are expected to drive company vehicles.
- Ability to frequently lift and maneuver loads exceeding 50 pounds. (Job dependent)
- Experience in a warehouse environment is preferred.
- Absolutely drug free. We have strict requirements for sobriety during work hours.
- (Non-‘crew’ (Admin/Support) positions have different requirements. Please inquire to talk to a rep!)